The COPASI team announces the immediate availability of the stable
release COPASI 4.12 (Build 81).
A new release of COPASI has been made available. Please
visit our free download
page to retrieve this latest development release. Please
note this version is released under the
Artistic License 2.0,
which is an OSI approved license. This
license allows non-commercial and commercial use free of charge. This release
is mainly a bug fix release which increases the stability and
usability of COPASI. It therefore contains only few new features.
Release Date: Apr. 18, 2014
New Features since COPASI 4.11 (Build 65)
- Graphical User Interface (CopasiUI)
- Model Parameter Sets
- Import and Export of Kinetic Function databases.
- Improved Network Diagrams
- Copy functionality for model entities (compartment, species, reactions, functions, etc.)
- Improved child window management under the window menu entry.
- Histograms are now displaying consistently scaled bars (% of total number of recorded values)
- Fixed problem where MIRIAM hyperlinks where not correctly generated for some old style resource identifiers.
- Simulation Engine
- New optimization algorithm: Scatter Search
- New MCA algorithm (Smallbone)
- Continuation on simultaneous events
- Implemented SED-ML support
- Source package
A list of resolved issues can be found in the
for this release.