The COPASI team announces the immediate availability of the stable
release COPASI 4.28 (Build 226).
A new release of COPASI has been made available. Please visit our free download page to retrieve this latest development release. Please note this version is released under the Artistic License 2.0, which is an OSI approved license. This license allows non-commercial and commercial use free of charge. This release has several new features:
- Graphical User Interface (CopasiUI)
- Performance improvements while switching to tables of species and reactions or the parameter overview
for large models through deferred loading.
- Added line numbers to table of items in the report definition widget.
- It is now possible to add/merge SBML models to the currently loaded model.
- It is no possible to change the order of plot items and thus controlling the order in the legend.
- Simulation Engine
- Added additional convergence criterion to the steady state calculation. The user can chose between
distance, rate, or both (default).
- Added advanced parameter to the Levenberg Marquardt method adjusting the step increase/decrease strategy.
- Language Bindings
- The model analyzing tool is now available.
Release Date: June 12, 2020
More information can be found in the