The COPASI team announces the immediate availability of the stable
release COPASI 4.25 (Build 207).
A new release of COPASI has been made available. Please visit our free download page to retrieve this latest development release. Please note this version is released under the Artistic License 2.0, which is an OSI approved license. This license allows non-commercial and commercial use free of charge. This release has several new features:
- Graphical User Interface (CopasiUI)
- Added capability to load and save model parameter sets from files.
- Moiety results are now displayed according to the framework, i.e. in amount units or particle numbers.
- Added default report moiety task
- Advanced rarely used method parameters are no hidden if they are at default setting. The user can change this behavior through the preference dialog.
- Combine archive are can now be opened via drag and drop like all other supported formats.
- Added additional plot type supporting banded graphs.
- Added the capability to open files directly from an URL under the file menu.
- Added Lyapunov exponents to the selectable result in the object selection widget.
- Command-line (CopasiSE)
- Added option to convert the model reactions to irreversible
- Added option to specify the task to be executed
- Added option to override the report file name to be used.
- Language Bindings
- The sed-ml and combine archive functionalities are now exposed in the language bindings.
Release Date: March 15, 2019
More information can be found in the