The COPASI team announces the immediate availability of the stable
release COPASI 4.23 (Build 184).
A new release of COPASI has been made available. Please visit our
page to retrieve this latest development release. Please
note this version is released under the
Artistic License 2.0,
which is an OSI approved license. This license
allows non-commercial and commercial use free of charge. The main improvement in
this release is a significantly increased performance. This release includes many new features:
- Graphical User Interface
- Model Merging: COPASI allows to add a second model and to merge its content with the existing one.
- Compartment dimensionality may now be specified as: volume, area, length, or dimensionless.
- Problems (Errors, Warnings) of the model are no marked in the object browser at the problematic entity.
- Enhanced Unit Support for kinetic parameters.
- Import and export of Combine Archive is now supported.
- The full and reduced Jacobian of the current model state are now shown under Model/Mathematical/Matrices.
- Enable copying table and annotated matrix items to the clipboard.
- A warning is now raised when loading an invalid model (i.e: one that does not compile) and the problematic
entity is marked in the browser pane.
- Added ability to add COPASI version, current date/time, first name, last name, email and organization as
well as line breaks to a reports.
- Allow for the selection of matrices in Object Browser expert mode.
- Plots can be associated with tasks similar to the existing report association
- The direct dependencies, i.e, the objects which are directly effected by changes or removal of an
entity are now displayed on all modeling entities.
- Simulation Engine
- COPASI supports Stochastic Differential Equations (SDEs). It is possible to add noise to reactions and
entities (compartments, species, and global quantities) determined by ODEs.
Release Date: April 18, 2018
More information can be found in the