The COPASI team announces the immediate availability of the stable
release COPASI 4.7 (Build 34).
A new stable release of COPASI has been made available. Please
visit our free download
page to retrieve this latest development release. Please
note this version is released under the
Artistic License 2.0,
which is an OSI approved license. This
license allows non-commercial and commercial use free of charge.
This release features new 64 bit packages for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
New features since the previous stable release:
- Graphical User Interface (CopasiUI)
- Enhanced parsing of mathematical expression to allow the
comparison operator <, <=, >, >=, and == as well as
the Boolean operators || and &&.
- Allowed calculation results to be selected as constraints for
optimization and parameter estimation.
- Improved display of mass conservation results. The moieties are
now displayed in amount if the user is in the concentration
- Added Update Model button to the optimization result widget
- Notes in text or XHTML format are now available for compartments,
species, reactions, global quantities, events, and kinetic
- Support links in XHTML notes.
- Support of render informations in graphical model layouts.
- Simulation Engine
- The calculation of statistics is no optional for optimization and
parameter estimation tasks.
- Start values can no be randomized automatically for optimization
and parameter estimation tasks.
- Enhanced MCA algorithm performance by applying a new selection
criterion before each internal step.
- Added an stochastic algorithm (Adaptive SSA/Tau-Leap) which
dynamically partitions the model into parts simulated by the
direct algorithm and the Tau-Leap algorithm.
- Added support for constant conversion factors in Level 3.
- Import SBML Level 3 Version 1.
- Added SBML notes support for compartments, species, reactions,
global quantities, events, and kinetic functions.
- Added MIRIAM annotation support for events.
- Support for the SBML Render Extension.
A list of resolved issues can be found in the
for this release.