The COPASI team announces the immediate availability of the
development release COPASI 4.5.31 (development).
A new development release of COPASI has been made available. Please
pages to download this latest development release.
Features in this Release
- Support of conditional events, which are discrete changes to the model.
- New stochastic simulation algorithm, which implements the direct Gillespie algorithm.
- Sorting and filtering in tables, which eases handling of large models.
- Enhanced result representation of elementary flux mode analysis.
- Import and export of SBML Level 2 Version 4.
- Full support for SBML event import/export
A list of resolved issues can be found in the
for this release.
This release of COPASI passes all test of the
SBML Test Suite
for all version of SBML up to L2V4 with the exception of test
including the unsupported features of algebraic rules or ‘fast’